Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life in the Tri

Living in Tri towers is not as bad as everyone says it is, i actually may be one of the few that says they like it. Sure the walk is far but that's why there's a bus every 7 minutes that i can take, and lets be honest everyone can use the exercise. Being far away is really the only bad thing that i can say about Tri towers. The biggest plus for me is that our dining center is crazy good. I never would have thought before i went to college that I'd be having Mongolian grill every other day. If there is any ice lovers out there like me Linkins Center also has the best ice on campus. Sure I'd love to live in Watterson or Hewitt/Manchester but i got Haynie. I'm making the best out my situation and trying to find the positives and forget about the negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment