Friday, September 23, 2011

On Two Wheels at ISU


Here at ISU, one thing I can’t really live without is my bike. On a normal day I get up ten minutes before class and make it to my class, 8 blocks away, in about five minutes. Not saying that waking up for class 10 minutes early is a good thing, but without that bike I would be fifteen minutes late for class everyday I mistakingly wake up a little to late. During that journey to class I encounter all types of ISU community members. On my way out of Tri-Towers and towards Stevenson I pass the football fields where all see scattered athletes and students going back and forth. Once I go under the viaduct at main and College I see volunteers or flyer givers. All this time dodging my fellow students on the side walk hoping that my foot doesn’t accidentally slip and fall to my misery of embarrassment. From getting to class on time, to just riding for pure enjoyment riding my bike in bloomington, a bicycle is a useful piece of equipment here at ISU.


No comments:

Post a Comment