Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tri-Cafe

The day started for my roommate and I around 12:30. The first thing that popped into my head was lunch. I was starving and need some food so me and my roommate Hayden walked down into the cafeteria here in Tri-Towers. We weren’t even in the cafeteria when the smell of something delicious cooking infested our nostrils. We walked in signed in and were quickly overwhelmed with all of the choices. Between the pizza, pasta, all of the options at the grill, and the Mongolian Grill we didn’t know where to start. Its safe to say that on this first day I ate more food in one sitting then I ever have in my entire life. We tried everything they had to offer us, from the sidebar to the salad bar, and the home style section to the sandwich bar. I ate until I couldn’t move, and honestly don’t have any complaints about the food. The cafeteria defiantly makes up for the further from Tri-Towers. Now I am glad I chose to live exactly where I do in Haynie 322.

No comments:

Post a Comment