Thursday, September 22, 2011

A New Start


So far, my time here at Illinois State University has been enjoyable, but much different than high school. My studies here are much more difficult than they were back in high school. I used to not have to study or do homework. Here at Illinois State, it is the opposite. I have to study and use a lot of new skills that I never have had to use. I am taking only 13 hours of credit so I am able to adjust and get used to this new college lifestyle. I have a fairly nice schedule. The only class I really am having trouble with is math 119. I have that class every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. To this point, I have had a test and a few quizzes in that class. Let’s just say I probably could have studied and prepared myself a little better for these quizzes and tests. Other than math, most of my classes are going smooth. Adjusting to all the homework has been the only real trouble I have gone through. So far my time here at ISU has been good, but I am ready for the adjustment period to be done. I just want to be settled in and comfortable with my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment