Friday, December 2, 2011

Chipotle is Yummy




Whenever I hear the word Chipotle I get excited. The word reminds me of the many joyous hours I’ve spent eating the company’s delicious food. I love everything about Chipotle, besides their uncomfortable chairs. When you walk in you know that you’re going to be eating a lot so I try to come in on an empty stomach. The restaurant’s menu only has 5 things to choose from, burritos, fajita burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, and salads, just with lots of variations to be made. You can choose from a choice of 4 different meats and a bunch of different toppings. I’ve had everything on the menu even the vegetarian burrito even though I’m not a vegetarian. My favorite thing to order by far is a double steak burrito with everything on it. When I say everything I mean everything, I get beans, salsa, corn, cheese, guacamole, lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes, and a side of chips with a drink. Now if you get what I get your going to be spending more than the usual 8 dollars for a burrito and a drink. The meal I just listed usually costs around ten bucks but it is worth every penny. Chipotle is great because they get your food out to you really quick. It usually takes only 3 or 4 minutes for you to be enjoying a delicious burrito after you first walk in. Another added pleasure for me when it comes to Chipotle is the fact that they have almost every flavor of tabasco sauce to choose from. I love to grab the Chipotle flavored sauce and put a bunch on my burrito as I’m eating it. If I could give Chipotle a letter grade for satisfaction it would be an A+.

Before I went to chipotle, I heard a lot of positive reviews about this place. I heard that this place was a good restaurant for burritos, tacos, and Mexican foods. I am a fan of Mexican food so I decided to try this place out. When I walked through the door, the place looked clean and organized. The first thing that I did was looked at the menu to see what wanted to eat. Everything on the menu was easy to read. I picked a burrito bowl from the menu because it looked like the best choice for me. After I decided what I wanted to put on my burrito bowl, I went through the line and asked them to put everything on there. After they were done putting everything on my burrito bowl, they wrapped it up and gave it back to me. I went to sit down and decided to try it. After I had a few bites, I decided that it was a delicious choice that I made. It had so many flavors that mixed together and came out to be a nice spicy combination. After I finished my food, I was full and felt satisfied with everything I got. I thought the food there was high quality food and there place was clean. I liked that you are the one who decides what you want on your food and how much you want. Everyone there was helpful and they were all organized. I would recommend this place to anyone that likes Mexican food and that love fast and quick food.

Cafeteria Food around campus isn’t really mouthwatering, but the restaurants are quite tasty. Students favorite seem to be Chipotle, the Mexican grill, yea you know the one right across from McDonalds, ewww. Before I had Chipotle for the first time I thought it was burritos only. But when I finally visited I found there were many options, the burrito bowl being my favorite. The toppings I use are steak, sour cream, corn, and cheese and Pico de guayo. All of those ingredients in one mouth full is so magically delicious, words can’t even explain, it’s seriously something you would have to experience in order to understand. My bill normally being around $8.50- $9.50, if I’m feeling a little fat I’ll get extra toppings, depends on the day. Normally I can feast on the bowl for two days; I can never complete it in one day. I must say once you start to eat Chipotle it’s kind of hard to stop, it’s like a drug. So If you want your pockets to remain filled don’t try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment