Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Watterson Experience

Though only a hut by Chicago standards, Watterson is a gargantuan beast that dominates the view of Bloomington-Normal. So when one of my friends asked me to visit her in Watterson for help with her German project i thought it would be cool to be inside the tallest building for miles around. I thought wrong. When i got there she texted me giving me directions as to how to get to her room and as soon as i got off the first elevator i was lost in the creepy labyrinth of dormrooms. I was lost for around 15 minutes trying to find out where her dorm was and i was only saved because when she came to look for me we happened to be going up the same stairwell. Since then i've maybe been there twice but every time i walk through the front door i always get a feeling as though i'm walking into a maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment