Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Disappointment on Turf

It was parents weekend here at Illinois State University and I was going to my first football game. I was really excited since I played football all four years of high school. I got my ticket for free since my room mates dad had an extra. As we walked over to the stadium I new I shouldn’t have gotten to excited. I quickly realized this was not going to be like the big ten football games I had visited. We even had to watch the game standing since there were no seats. My legs kept getting more and more tired until I had to go back to the dorm. My roommate and I roommate weren’t even having that much fun. Not that many people cheer at the football games here and therefore we didn’t have to much fun. Where we came from the kids went absolutely crazy over our high school football games. Thankfully it isn’t a far walk back to Tri Towers, and in the future now I no not to spend my money on the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment