Friday, October 21, 2011

Get your Laundry Wright!



"Or should I say get your laundry WRONG!" I live in one of the Tri-towers on west campus. Specifically Wright hall if it wasn't noticeable by the title. The food here is great, the rooms, and even the exercise room in the basement. But what went wrong with the laundry room is far from my knowledge. There are about eight washing machines and ten dryers in the laundry room. I washed three times since I first moved in two months ago. Each time brung a different problem. The first time I washed the washing machines were ok and I thought the dryers would be too, but I thought wrong. My clothes were in the dryer for nearly two hours, but they still were not dry. So I hung them on my window so they could dry. I know what your thinking "bummer " right. The second time I washed, the washing machines didn't wash all my clothes. They came out half wet and half dry. What type of washing machine doesn't wash clothes? I guess the answer to that would be Wright. The third time I washed my clothes I decided to use the washers and dryers on the other side of the laundry room. Well what do you know, surprisingly they worked. No one bothered to tell me to wash on the other side. The problem I had this time was that I paid twice as much to wash. It cost me eight dollars to wash two loads of clothing. So word of advice if you come to Wright hall to wash your clothes; use the washers and dryers on the left side facing the elevators. That way you will get your laundry wright.


No comments:

Post a Comment