Thursday, October 20, 2011

Laundry at Watterson

One experience that most of us have to deal with is doing laundry. For some of us it’s a first and others its second nature. Personally I have been doing my own laundry for at least 6 years now and I have done it at home and at multiple laundry mats before but I must say that laundry at the schools laundry mat is the worst. The school tries to sell their laundry machines off as “state of the art” but I think they are anything but that. For example last time I did my laundry I had to put my cloths through 2 drying cycles for a total of 2 hours and my clothes were still damp. This is ridiculous considering the fact that we are paying top dollar for a service that is sub-par. One thing that I will take from the college laundry experience is a new reflex to cringe at just the thought of laundry. One of the things that I will enjoy the most about moving out of the dorms in the future is that I won’t have to deal with the dreadfully long laundry process.

1 comment:

  1. Ray Olson I definitely agree with you on the laundry machines. I have always don't my laundry at home and here at school the washing machines and drying machines are not that great. In the future I also will be glad I would not have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete