Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hoco 2011


On Saturday morning I woke up at 8 am to walk in the parade with my dance team. I know what you’re thinking, “who would be excited about waking up that early?!” Only me. It was freezing but the free hot chocolate and donuts in south side totally made up for it. There was such a fun and upbeat vibe you couldn’t help but get into it. We were dancing, singing,there was candy everywhere it was just such a great time! I don’t think I’ve ever had that much fun in a parade! But the day was nowhere near over. It was homecoming and I had to go tailgating! So I walked over to Tri with my team, ate way too much food, and got way too into my bags competition with my friends. After that the party continued in Uptown Normal. There was live music, dancing, and even more food! My team even had a bake sale full of delicious treats, a lot that we ended up eating ourselves…haha. I was competely beat by Sunday morning but it was so worth it! I’d say it was a pretty successful weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment