Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Red Bird Pizza

On a late night in Normal, no matter what
I’ve been doing or who I was with, I always want to grab a beautiful slice of Red Bird Pizza. I walk into the establishment just west of southside right next to the freedom gas station, and
I see various students and sometimes family members. Usually there will be a
bit of the line, but boy that line moves fast, and before you know it there is
a huge slice of pizza right in front of your face. The piece is not only bigger
than my head, but its two times bigger, and I’m telling you my head is big, so equivalently
the piece must have been ginormous. Being a college student, I obviously
checked the price on the advertisement, but it came out to six dollars which I
was willing to spend to take a break from the cafeteria food. Not only was the
slice huge, but it was good, the cheese gave a familiar taste to a Chicago
native.

No comments:

Post a Comment