Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Homecoming Game 2011


I want to talk about the Homecoming game and the experience I had with it. Well, I thought the atmosphere was incredible before and during the game. I felt like I was at a big ten school. I woke up and walked over to the smell of grilling and a exciting bunch of people ready to have a good time. I absolutely love tailgating as it is. This was at a new experience for me that day because I got smashed. My day started off with going to someones apartment with my friends and playing some bags and tossing around the pigskin. Then as a couple hours passed you could say I loosened up. A couple friends came to visit, which made the day even better. Soon enough I headed over to the parking lot and all the students and fans including me were messing around and just enjoying themselves as the temperature was a beautiful 60 degrees and the skies were crystal clear. In perspective it was perfect football weather. The homecoming festivities I thought were awesome as there was plenty school spirt throughout the whole week. After the parking lot I went inside the field to watch the game. I walked in at the beginning of the first quarter and I sat on the grass behind the visitor side. May I just say, the grass was soft and the view was beautiful. I like watching football live but I always was use to playing in the game so it felt different. I was with my boys watching the game and had a great time with them before we left at half. From there, the night was history.

No comments:

Post a Comment