Friday, November 11, 2011

Acting Audition

Today I auditioned to get into the acting program here at ISU. I am currently in the theatre program with my major as Theatre Studies with a concentration in acting. The Acting program is just more concentrated and specifically for acting. I have done this before but this time I was more laid back than the first time. If one was to audition, the atmosphere is really laid back and their are fellow current ISU acting and majors from other areas of theatre. For this audition I acted out THE Soliloquy from Hamlet By Hamlet which was written by William Shakespeare and the other monologue i did was from a play called the Foreigner and I portrayed Elliard Simms. If wanting to audition one should contact either Tom Powers or Jane Adams about setting one up. For the audition one will need a head shot, resume (like for a job) consisting of training, credits and special skills, and two memorized contrasting monologues (ex. comedic and dramatic) that are performed for two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment