Friday, November 18, 2011

Elevator Catastrophe

One of Wright Hall's elevators are under reconstruction. Each day students have to cram up in one elevator. Students have to wait 10 minutes just to take the elevator or they could take the challenge of walking up the stairs. I guess its not bad if someone lives on the 1st to the 4th floor. But I live on the 5th floor and by the time I get to the fourth floor I'm tired. I feel sorry for the students that live on the 12th floor. If you want take the elevator down you have to wait until it goes up to pick up the students from the top floor. The elevator has been under reconstruction for weeks now and everyday we have to go through the same dreadful situation. The elevator is suppose to be finished on December 2nd, but they started reconstructing it two weeks after the original date that was set. Until then the elevators will continue to take forever and be crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment