Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dorm life 4 life


Most students at Illinois state university complain about
dorm life. They say it smells or its too crowded. They also say that the food
is so bad, and there’s not enough room. They all say they can’t wait to leave
on their own, and do everything for themselves. I do not agree with these
statements, because I believe the dorms to be a blessing. With the proper
dinning plan, you can eat as much as you want almost throughout the entire day.
Sure the food isn’t always the best, but you don’t have to cook it, and your
menu is virtually limitless or at least only held back by your imagination. The
washing and laundry machine is literally across the hall from me so I can relax
in my dorm room and do laundry all without running to a laundry mat. I’ll admit
that sometimes things seem a little crowded, but it’s just you and your dorm
mate so you only clean your half and that’s it. Also they say that they hate
sharing a bathroom, but at least when I shave my head I can ask someone to make
sure I got my entire head. Also I don’t have to clean the toilets, sink or
refill the toilet paper. I don’t have to vacuum, clean windows or do dishes.
The only thing I have to really worry about is myself. So I enjoy the blessings
of the dorms and all its magnificence because it only gets harder from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment