Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where are You Liting Up?

Now I know the smoking age is 18, and I am almost positive everyone attending ISU is the age of 18, but does that mean you have to blow your smoke my way? I understand on campus students and faculty are allowed to smoke freely on campus, however when you’re smoking your cigarette think about which way the wind is blowing, because chances are your smoke is blowing into me! I know I made it obvious that I don’t like smoking but I don’t hate people who do.I think whoever is the head honcho is around here should do something about smoking on campus. I’m not saying to completely ban it as a whole, but instead of smoking and blowing smoke in non-smoker pathways why don’t you step to the side and smoke like under a tree or leave for class a little earlier so you can smoke outside of your living area or even outside the building.

I mean that’s fine if you’re okay with killing yourself, but are you okay with killing others?
Think about where you are and who you could affect before you lite up.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! Smokers should watch where they are blowing their smoke and they need to be more considerate of others.

    ReplyDelete